29905560

HOW CAN I FIND WHERE MY GT GRANDFATHER IS BURIED

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
His name was Robert Harlow he was born in 1856 in Cambridgshire England and Died in December 1946 in Norwich
Norfolk. Most of his life he lived in Kent
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***.
Thank you for getting back to me Adam, Yes I am prepared to wait thank you for your help.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. There are various online companies which can assist with this search. For example you can try: https://www.deceasedonline.com/ It allows you to search through numerous local authorities' burial details and you may be lucky there. There is however no central register as such and it may take a lot of time and effort to find this information out otherwise. You would need to narrow it down to the area the person died and is likely to have been buried then approach the churches in that area with the person's name, date of death and any other details they may ask for and hope that they have kept burial details, which some do. I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Experience: Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'