12826847

What is fee without car insurance?

Customer Question

What is fee for drive without car insurance?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 months ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I have been stopped by police officer on public road without car insurance.I didn't know that I use uninsured car. I replaced and added this car to my existing policy but something gone wrong and car was not insured.I did everything on line without any assistance of adviser.I would like to know what I will to do to get out off this situation.The court sent me first letter and I don't know how to react.plea guilty or try to explain what was happen
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Could you answer and give me good direction.If this service is true and not only fishing money.My phone number ***********
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 months ago.
Was the money taken from your account?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Yes everything gone ok.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
So.Will you give answer or try to fishing money.I can pay for service but not for answers.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 months ago.
Sorry?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hello there...
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 months ago.
I'm not sure what you mean?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I am waiting for answer.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 months ago.
I won't be able to do that until you give me the information I asked for.
I will have several other information requests.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I give you datalist above-mentioned
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Can you sent your information to my email please or give call on my number.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 months ago.
I'm really sorry but I am not sure what you mean?
What I need to know is was the money taken from your account to pay for insurance?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Yes.Was taken,because That is existing policy.I had car that some model but I found faulty and I give back to car dealer.afterwards I bought new car and I replaced policy for car that I used in that day.Sorry for my language but I not really sure if that web work ok.I am looking desperately help because I have first hearing on 10 February.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 months ago.
Ok.
But was there an increased cost for the new insurance?
Was that taken from your account?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Yes was few pounds.I am sure that system wasn't recognise what I intended to do.My only fouls was that I have not checked email from insurance company.I have been sure that everything is gone ok up to day that I was stopped.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 months ago.
Ok.
Was there any email from them telling you that you weren't insured?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Not.They send me email with new policy start day that wasn't right to me.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 months ago.
And would that start date have meant you were insured to drive on this occasion?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Not.I realised it in the day when I have been stopped.As I said I have not checked email from insurance company
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 months ago.
OK.
You can always plead guilty but ask the court to find that there are special reasons not to add points to your licence but you are not really describing that here.
You seem to accept that there was an email from the insurance company that contained information that, if examined, would have told you that you were not insured. If so, then that is not special reasons.
If so, it will attract 6 points and a fine. I would have expected them to just give you the fixed penalty of 6 points and £200. If they haven't done that then it will not be far off that in court as the points would certainly be the same.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Any suggestions how to react now.I feel not guilty but to be realistic I drove uninsured car.So you think what is better for me plea guilty and ask court to special reason.I didn't know that car is uninsured.That they can suspended my driving license.I have no point's .
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Yes.finally I know what can happen.I find that this website is okay ūüĎĆ.I am sorry for language on beginning our conversation but is many scammers trying to fishing morning .
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 months ago.
No problem. I understand.
Are you summonsed to court?
Or have you received a fixed penalty?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I received letter MC100 where are 3 option as you know for sure.plead guilty on line.by post and not guilty.This is first letter from court.Now I have to decide what to do and choice the best option for me.I haven't been involved in any crime.This situation is my first offence.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 months ago.
Ok. That is a summons.
I am surprised they want to do that in the circumstances.
Nevertheless, you would have to plead guilty. There is space on the form to write our your mitigation.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
This is take place in Hull.Situation that happened was 18 of August.I received the letter on last Monday.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 months ago.
Yes, they are in time although only just. But sadly in time.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Thank you for conversation and advice.
The best regards
Henry Zielinski
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 months ago.
No problem and all the best.
Please remember to rate my answer.
Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‚ÄėFor Jomo1972‚Äô.
Experience: Over 5 years in practice
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Thank you.I will do.
Henry
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 months ago.
No problem.