12826847

I invested twenty thousand pounds in a joint venture with brenden

Customer Question

I invested twenty thousand pounds in a joint venture with brenden keily, after so many calls to them over a year and a half, and getting the run around, over this period. I use to email a Julie Duxbury, Who got me to invest in the property. Julie told me that the money would be held by the solictiror who I tranfered the money too. So after a long time they told me to trancefer the money to another property in spring bank gardens, which i also have the papers for. After twenty weeks i asked for my money back, not to long after Julie left the company. And all contact ceased. Also these solicitors have now disapeared. I drove back to there office on long lane, and they are no longer there but he owns the building, as i spoke to a man called tommy, who was renting part of it, who phoned brendan who said he would be back to me, and im still waiting
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Do you have their address?