75100385

I have submitted my money claim online (yesterday), but I have

I have submitted my money claim online (yesterday), but I have a lot of additional information to add as supporting evidence. How do I add the additional information. Is it by post to the defendant and by email to the court with a N215 form? Thank you for your help
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
For now please let me know what is the Value of the claim?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
£10,000 +£410 fees
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Then you don't need to worry just yet, this is just a brief detail of the claim. The matter will be allocated to track and you will be ordered to file and serve all your evidence before the hearing.
So don't worry, you will get your chance, but it comes later. The evidence will be later on.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have checked the box that additional information will be submitted, do I need to do anything else about that?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No not at this stage, wait for it to be allocated and then directions.
Does that help ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So the fact that my claim has "I will provide the defendant with separate
detailed particulars within 14 days after
service of the claim form." written on the bottom, I don't have to do anything. I was submitted today. I can wait and I will not be doing anything wrong.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Oh ok. In that case you shouldn't have used money claim online. You will need to provide a detailed particulars of claim then when your claim is issued.
But not evidence, just the particulars.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay so I just give the additional information, but not the evidence. I leave that for when they come back with their counter argument then hit them with the evidence. - correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And I go back to my original question - if I am submitting detailed particulars then how do provide the additional information. Is it by post to the defendant and by email to the court with a N215 form?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You just post it. There is no need to have a certificate of service at this stage. But I would get proof of posting.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so I don't need to send anything to the court to say that I have sent it?