75100385

Sorry Alex to bother you again I sent the letter to the

Sorry Alex to bother you again
I sent the letter to the letting agent via special delivery as suggested last week with an outline regarding money owed and requesting payment within 14 days or would go through the court.
The post office can't confirm this has been delivered...there system just shows it was out for delivery on 20th, nothing since. Do you think I should send them another letter in case it didn't arrive? If so would i need to change the date on the letter from the 18th to day's
Llwyd
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for requesting me.
No - the court rules are service is deemed 2 working days after posting first class.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So I don't need to do anything?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No.
Does that clarify?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay, so it is sufficient that I have receipt to say I sent the notification. Sorry, I am being a bit slow on the uptake here.
So are you saying, don't do anything, then on the 10th day fill in the forms as planned if not heard from the letting agent.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes, you didnt even need to send it special, just proof of posting is enough.
Does that clarify?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Alex, that has clarified
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Happy to help!
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen.  Please do not forget!  Thank you.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/