75100385

I've applied PPI back from Lloyds bank and they've

Customer Question

I've applied for my PPI back from Lloyds bank and they've told me about 2 accounts where I've paid into it but they are not willing to pay me back. Unfortunately I've lost all the paper work through moving homes. I know I got a loan out 17/10/2007 at the Westgate Branch in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. The interviewer was a lady called S. Henderson. What can I do to retrieve it?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You can request a copy of all documents held by the bank under the Data Protection Act 1998. There is a fee of £10 but they need to send you all data held within 40 days.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please could you clarify that I've been in touch with you. Would I go to my bank to get the information of my loans or phone etc.?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number we can chat on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've already sent this number twice before !!! My mobile: ***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok, when would be good to speak?