12826847

What will happen if I apply annulment of my deputyship

Customer Question

What will happen if I apply for an annulment of my deputyship of my mother from the Court of Protection. They are far
too aggressive.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhy do you wish to surrender your deputyship?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Because I don't see why I should have to pay the Court of Protection. Amy and I don't need them I've been looking after Amy for over 33 years and will continue to do so. I only applied for the deputyship because I thought that was good for Amy and me. I don't want to pay some institution for something me and my family have been doing very well over all these years.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
When was the Order made - and exactly what has happened that has caused the problem?