29905560

I missed acourt appointment but it was because I was not informed

Customer Question

I missed acourt appointment but it was because I was not informed and I am also house bound because of falls for over a year I have Parkinsons Disease
M. Malik
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
If you are generally writing to the court then you do not need to use any specific titles like addressing it to the Magistrate or a Judge. It may not even be a judge who reads it. As such you would only be expected to use a generic Dear Sir/madam or To Whom It May Concern. It may sound impersonal to you but you are not addressing it to a specific person and as such it would be the most appropriate address in the circumstances. Also do not worry about this so much, no one would give it a second glance as to to how specifically you had addressed such a letter and it would not change anything.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
My full response should be visible on this page. Could you please let me know if it has answered your original question or whether you need me to clarify anything else in relation to this? If your query has been answered I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating, selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page. Thank you