12826847

I am south african who invested more than 50k in binary option

Customer Question

i am south african who invested more than 50k in binary option broking outfit operating in uk
despite promises and commitments i now battle unsucessful to get my money which by their own admission now amounts to 530k which they backup with a MT103 issued by HSBC bank
it is fraud, theft and misrepresentation - a bunch of fraudsters
my email is***@******.*** i need an agressive lawyuer to scare the shit out of them to pay me
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Sadly we cant be instructed on this website but I can tell you what to do? Is that ok?
Please note it may be morning when I reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THanks for attending so late at night to my problem, Alex. - I am looking forward to your advice.
I think I need an aggressive solicitor to urgently scare the hell out of these opportunists. it is a clear matter to my mind regarding
the fraud act, the theft act and misrepresentation.. even conspiracy - but I have substantial documentation to present to who ever is the best person to represent me and who wants to help me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I accept your disclaimer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still waiting for a response from you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok, but do you want us to do that for you? This is a question and answer site so I can only tell you what to do or give you a number of solicitor firms? Sadly we can't act for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi alex
in your first reply you indicated you can tell me what to do
please advise and ignore my emotional comments
thx
hercules
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you want issue proceedings yourself or get someone else to?