75100385

I need to have a second opinion because I was not satisfied

Customer Question

I need to have a second opinion because I was not satisfied with my previous experience. I also want to know if this membership include a brief telephone accessmemt for the lawyer to capture the problem. Writing sometime may not be explicit. Can someone answer my question?
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I am a solicitor based in London. Could you give me a brief outline of the issue so that I can see if I can help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have applied for a small claims against a company directors. They were couple for a Web design call vanilla storm. One of them died of cancer. The wife left the company. The company still trading on the Internet. My website was paid for £1938 and delivered. I requested my website to be taken of the Internet and ask to have the website sent to me. Because I wasn't satisfied with the hosting cost. The term and condition state that the websites belong to me entirety as long as I pay for it which I did. It also said that if I request the website it will be given to me on a CO or USB. I called and called for the website to be given to me as per the term and conditions. I had the assurance that I will have it. Then one of the director died and nothing from the company. No letter send to inform me of the death. The I learn of the company situation when I called the surviving espouse who she said has left the company. No one knows where my website is. He cannot be found anywhere. The father of the decease said that his son no longer live and the company no longer exists do I don't have a claim. The wife said she left the company and his no longer responsible of what may happen. The husband wrote to me via LinkedIn that I should not start a legal procedure because be will send me my website. Nothing after that. I gust he died. I want my money back or my website. Both party the father of the decease who overseas hus son affaires said I don't have a claim. The wife said she left the company so she is not responsible. But she was acting director when I paid for the website. She managed my website while the company was hosting it. I don't know if my case is strong. I have proof of the term and condition and communications that back up my claim. I am scare because one of the director passed away. The defendants will hire lawyers but I don't have the financial facility to do so. What can I do?
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the additional information. Unfortunately I cannot assist with this issue so I am opting out. Another lawyer will be along soon to assist you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Why are you suing the Director rather than the company?
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you call me now thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I am just in court so will call when on a break.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am still waiting for that call. i have paid £38 which was debited from my account. You said you were going to call me during your break. I am still waiting
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I did yes, you are right. When would be good?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes now is a good time thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can i ask. are you going to call today?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
What time are you up until? I am just on the train travelling home.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you going to call today?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I have tried calling twice but it goes to answerphone.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No you haven't. I no for fact that you haven't because I have been glued to my phone since yesterday awaiting your calls. I do not have a missing call message. You have not left a message and again you haven't call my number. May be you call a different number not mine I suggest you call my number this time
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
First time it went to voicemail without ringing this morning twice.
Just tried again and it rang out then went to voicemail.