75100385

Sorry. I closed the page accidently, was trying to reach Jo

Customer Question

Sorry. I closed the page accidently, was trying to reach Jo C barrister ref voluntary Charing order in bankruptcy petition
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your interest in me but I don't do bankruptcy. I will opt out for others.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been petitioned for bankruptcy by 1st credit via letter Aldridge. This is for an old£10k credit card debt from HSBC. I have been to court 4 times already and have had an offer accepted in July last year of paying 200.00 per month by 1st credit. I have afresh to a voluntary charging order at the same time, and I finally received the paperwork for this on Saturday. This is after the lat hearing in November where the judge adjourned for 28 days in order for the security to be put in place. The next hearing is this Thursday and the judge did say at the last hearing that they would be very unlikely to adjourn again as this has taken so long already, I now feel very pushed into signing the vco without sufficient time to ensure there are no Nasty clauses in it that are weighed against me. I need someone to check the order for me and explain whether I am allowed or should be asking for any amendments to it. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They have also included legal costs of the petition in it which puts the value of it to nearer £15k now. I have paid off 1100 since July when the offer was accepted
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do I need to do next, sorry have not used this service before..
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number we can chat on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
01327 315206 or 07872 326896
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I email you the PDFs of the charging order?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling