13262538

TRYING TO FILL D11 FORM AS MY WIFE IS NOT RESPONDING TO DIVORCE PAPERS BACK AND I DONT KN

TRYING TO FILL D11 FORM AS MY WIFE IS NOT RESPONDING TO DIVORCE PAPERS BACK
AND I DONT KNOW WHAT to write in What order you asking the court to make and why?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhat does the email actually say?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Divorce court has asked to fill D11form with the proof of her email sent by her solicitor to be sent to the court and also says on the form Please attach a draft copy of the order you are applying for( is it divorce papers or something else).Her solicitor wrote divorce petition was received last week by post. We are in the process of discussing with Mrs Sandhu. This was received on 3rd of December 2015
Your help would be much appreciated.
Harpreet Pandher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And another thing my wife does not have any immigration status in the country. This case of hers would be decided by March or April in uk border agency tribunal.
She has my son if she gets deported my son would be staying with me as decided by the court.
Due to her immigration status she is not responding to the papers
Harpreet
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
OkThe Order you are seeking is"That the petition dated xxxx is deemed to have been served on the Respondent"In your Statement (10) you refer to the email and send a copy of it with the application.I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning ClareThank you so much for your quick respondIn (part 10 )do I need to tick the evidence?Do I have to send two copies to the court or just one.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes you tick the bottom box and then fill your statement in.Always send things to the court in triplicate
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Clare
Really appreciate your great help you provided. If I need further help I will definitely contact you. Thank you so muchRegards
H S Pandher
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome - may I trouble you to complete the rating request - I only get paid my share of the fee if I have a positive rating!