75100385

I have bought my property from the council and the shared

Customer Question

I have bought my property from the council and the shared guttering and the gully surround need to be repaired in order to stop water ingress. My neighbour doesnt think that the problem is serious and says that she will get round to it sometime (so far three months) and therefore will not grant me access. If i have to apply to the courts how much is this going to cost me and do i have to attend court.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will wait thank you
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
The court fee to issue the claim is £280. You have a right under the Access to Neighbouring Land Act 1992. Yes you would have to attend a hearing because the Judge will want to hear both sides about why you can't have access.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen.  Please do not forget!  Thank you.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/