Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

In response to your reply we are not married and have no

Customer Question

In response to your reply we are not married and have no children the intent is I purchase all the food for the family and have purchased many items of furniture including dishwasher fridge freezer, a new shower, shower screen, taps, basin and pedistall, bathroom tiles, hoover, as well as decorating 4 rooms in the house and paying for paint and wallpaper
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Thank you - unless there has been prior formal agreement, or a new agreement can be reached for those contributions to be reimbursed then it will be costly and expensive to pursue this.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.