12826847

My name is***** am a carer I have been caring

Customer Question

My name is***** am a carer I have been caring for a man of forty six since November 2014 doing 27 hours a week, there was also a male carer part time overnight he is now full time and wants days. The man I look after his sister organises the rotas, I had a text from her on the 25th jan saying i must do 7am to noon each day I work and if not she can not find hours for me. Also put in the text he is fed up with me and his mum being there, but it has been no problem until now she said I will not do night shift which before I started I said no night shifts I spoke to her that evening but no change. I have told her I feel I am being pushed out to accommodate the male carer and things are very frosty that I feel that I have no choice but leave.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Need to know where I stand with this as weekends I do 9am to 6pm they have now been cut to 7am to noon a cut of 4 hours per day and i find the texts threatening and bulling.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** my colleague has asked me to assist with your query as it is more my area of law. What are you actually hoping to achieve, what would your ideal outcome be?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - What are you actually hoping to achieve, what would your ideal outcome be?