12826847

In October 2015 I bought a Kenwood Double door stainless

Customer Question

In October 2015 I bought a Kenwood Double door stainless steel fridge freezer. Five days a go the machine stopped cooling an engineer told me that it was the compressor and the cost to replace plus labour would be £357.
I contacted the shop I bought it from and he has offered me a replacement second hand item or a partial amount towards the repair
I did not receive the papers to send the warranty in so there was not the dual warranty papers sent at you normally complete upon purchase.
1. Should the retailer bear the repair charge or replace the item for a new like for like.
Thank you so much
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long is the manufacturer's warranty?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How long is the manufacturer's warranty?