Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

I have a disagreement between me and BUPA. They have broken

I have a disagreement between me and BUPA. They have broken a verbal agreement about paying for a service. The whole arrangement was carried by phone. The money has been taken from by bank. Which of the ombudsman services do I contact? THANK YOU.
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a solicitor based in London. Please bear with me while I read your question carefully.
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
Bupa is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA). You can complaint to them: The FCA can be contacted by clicking HERE The PRA can be contacted by clicking HERE Or better still you can make the complaint directly to the Financial Ombudsman Service who can be contacted HERE