75100385

A gas pipe supplier (SGN) wants to terminate the gas supply

Customer Question

A gas pipe supplier (SGN) wants to terminate the gas supply to our block of flats, but is keeping the supply to the heating and water, so just cooking facilities will be affected there is no question of danger I have been assured, our Landlord (places for People) say it is nothing to do with them?
We are all pensioners in this block (41 flats)and would find it difficult buying new electric cookers. My question is should our landlord be involved.
David
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can wait,David
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello David my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Yes the Landlord should be involved. It significantly affects this right of way and as such the Landlord should be informed.