75100385

My daughter inherited money from her grandfather in South Africa.

My daughter inherited money from her grandfather in South Africa. In SA inheritance can not be paid out till a child is 18. The only way the court would allow the payout is if the money could be transferred into a account where the money is kept under the protection from the court. She is 17 now.
We have been here for 7 years. Could you please advise how we go about arranging this.
The money is ready to be paid out in South Africa, but it can only paid out into the correct account here or has to stay under the protection of the court in South Africa till she turns
18.
Because we live here, it makes it difficult to wait till she turns 18 and get it for her then
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You can have it transferred into a child ISA account / Junior ISA. This will NOT allow it to be transferred out until they have reached 18.
These are some of the people who offer them:
Nationwide BS
Coventry BS
Halifax
In the alternative it could be transferred to the Court Funds Office here in the UK
https://www.gov.uk/contact-court-funds-office
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Good luck
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen.  Please do not forget!  Thank you.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/