How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Can I give a months notice to a lodger in our house if aledgedly

Resolved Question:

Can I give a months notice to a lodger in our house if aledgedly they tripp ed over on our path near to house and broke their wrist we do have public and personal liability cover up to 5 million
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is,Alex and I will help you.
You can give notice for whatever reason you like as long as you are not discriminating on the grounds prescribed by law for example age, religion, race etc.
But for tripping, yes you can give notice.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you