12826847

Madame

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madame
My name is***** my wife and lived at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
In November 2013 we sold our house, just before we were due to vacate our house it was burgled. We phoned our insurance company Direct Line insurance after calling the police
Supplied them with all the details at hand at the time.It was a very distressing time for us my wife and I were both 67 years old at the time and we had been living in our house since 1986.
The upshot is we have not yet been paid out on our claim despite many letters phone calls E-Mails At the time they wanted to send an agent from a company which handles their claims. We told them on the phone that the day allocated for them to visit us at home would not be possible as we were expected to have vacated the premises by then. They seem to have used this and any other excuse that came to hand not to pay us.
Can you help us please
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,