12826847

I own a substantial leasehold interest in a property.The

Customer Question

I own a substantial leasehold interest in a property.The estate contains about 30 properties each semi detached building comprises of a ground floor and a first floor flat
The estate was built about 50-60 years ago and each has a frontage to the only source of access which is a private road comprising a carriageway and pavement either side--it has ametaled surfce with drains but is not adopted.
The road has been used by residents-owners and or tenants for all time to drive their cars,park their cars and also use the established foot accesses.
At all times this has been free and unrestricted although the title deeds are vague on the road but reference to the unadopted road.
Because outsiders started to park causing problems (its an estate within a town centre) it was decided to issue free passes--for display to occupants with a spare for visitors--including landlords who needed to attend to property maintenace and relettin plus maintenance of gardens where tenants not respon
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,