12826847

We want to teach our child from home who is nearly13 and

Customer Question

hi we want to teach our child from home who is nearly13 and have officially taken him out of school however social services have now become involved over an abuse issue, wich has proven to be completly untrue. they are now saying he must go back to school and we are to attend a meeting tomorrow --- what should we do by the way he is living with his grandparents [ us ] and he has since he was 3 with complete permission from his mother, and she is all for home education and will be very involved
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhy have you decided to remove the child from school now - and what was the abuse issue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we want him out of school because of the constant bullying [ which the school has done nothing about ] plus the fact he is learning nothing and will prosper at home far more ] as for the abuse it was nothing , his grandma simply hit the bottom of his bed with a plastic spoon saying come on get out of bed . his mum then came and took him to school.he dreaded going to school so much that he said that he was hit with the spoon by his grandma which he later admitted wasnt true and he just said it to get home. he ran home saying i want my nanny--i want my nanny. he said it wasnt true and social services had no choice to drop it [ which is the truth [
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Is there a recored history of complaints regarding the bullying?