12826847

We have lived in our rented bungalow nine and a

Customer Question

We have lived in our rented bungalow for about nine and a half years. There is a sliding door in our kitchen leading to a small conservatory/dining area. This door closes on to a party wall to the next door bungalow.
Our next door neighbor from day one has aggressively and abusively accused us of slamming the sliding door, in fact, 3 days before day one when we were viewing the property. He has also complained about us using the kitchen cupboards,the cutlery draw etc as these units are attached to the same wall. We have never slammed the sliding door and have moved any items that are likely to make a noise when being taken out or put in the cupboards.
In the past year he has got a lot worse, nearly kicking our front door in and threatening my wife and myself with our lives on more than one occasion. three times he has tried to set his dog on our's. He has written malicious letters to our landlord trying to cause a rift.
We have called the police on two occasions and all they did was to take notes from both sides and left saying "let us know if anything happens again"
I believe there must be something that can be done as if I took the law into my own hands and hit him then I would be the one in trouble.
Please advise.
Yours sincerely
Peter **********
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will wait till 12 noon on 03/02/16 if you can not answer my question by then please cancel my subscription.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still waiting for an answer which I need before 12 noon. If this is not possible please cancel my payment.