13262538

My son lives in Mexico. He is a British nationalist. His partner

Customer Question

My son lives in Mexico. He is a British nationalist. His partner who is a Mexican national and my son are now expecting a baby. He wishes to return to England and has a job to come backto that pays over £18000. He also has savings of over £8500. Is there a problem with bringing his partner over for 6 months and buying private medical insurance for her care during that period??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I meant a British National not Nationalist!
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhat will happen after six months?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My son intends to stay in England and if his spouse has to return to Mexico then he will apply for her to return to England after the birth of their Baby on what ever Visa is needed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Are they actually married?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No i'm sorry they are not, did not mean to mislead. But they would get married tomorrow if anything would help
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
There is a very real chance that if the application is made for a visit visa then it will be refused on the basis that the Border Agency will say that there is a chance that she will not leave when theme comes.
It would be wiser for her to apply either for a spouse or a finance visa so that she can stay after the baby is born and not have to return home.
This assumes that her English is good enough to pass the necessary qualifications
More details here
https://www.gov.uk/remain-in-uk-family/exceptions
Please ask if you need further details