How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 70711
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I and others at my place of work are being harassed by my

Customer Question

I and others at my place of work are being harassed by my wife
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She has taken images from my IPad with out my knowledge or permission. Our marriage has broken down and she has known I have been with someone else for over a year. She has sent these photos to her soon to be ex husband and is threatening to send more. She has phoned school. ( my place of work) threatening to send more pictures of a sexual nature. I'm happy to discuss issues with her but to involve others and not stop despite being asked to is not good. I need to know what to do
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I presume she doesn't work with you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My wife doesn't .
I work in Saudi Arabia now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm ok with dealing with issues between us . But to involve others makes no sense they know what is going on yet she just wants to make trouble. If it affected just me then fine. But I fear she is trying to get me fired
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been upfront with my wife and we have been amicable up to this week.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Is she is in the UK?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes she is
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Are you prepared to report this in the UK?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes of course
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
There are offences in her conduct.
I can see two or three just on the cursory glance I have had of this situation.
You would have to come to the UK to make an allegation to the police though and be available to give evidence.
I don't know whether making that threat to her might be enough to cause her to desist? If so, you could try that.
Her conduct is completely unlawful and even if part of it takes place in the UK she has committed offences.
Can I clarify anything for you?