12826847

My mother died over Christmas (in a care home). She had told

Customer Question

My mother died over Christmas (in a care home). She had told me that there was 'something in her will' for me. However, I think her late second husband's brother is acting as execter and I have been excluded from any info regarding her last will. I have a copy of a much earlier will where I am named as a beneficiary. How do I go about finding my late mother's last will and checking that I am not being excluded from any entitlement please?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWho was named as Executor in the Will that you saw?Ate you an only child?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Clare,thank you so much for your reply.I now have my Mother's will dated 15th December 1995 'to hand' and can confirm the following passage 'In the event of my said husband predeceasing me (which he did) or failing to survive me for such period of 28 days I APPOINT ***** ***** BROWN and IAN KEVIN DALY both of Messrs Paul Gunn & Company of Hamilton Court House 1/3 Alum Chine Road Westbourne Bournemouth in the Couny of Dorset being partners in the firm of Paul Gunn & Company to be the executors of my will........I can also confirm that I am an only child.Regards,Tony Wheable