29905560

Can is the following statement T&C correct:

Customer Question

Hi, Can is the following statement for revised T&C correct:
You will continue to be paid an additional allowance of X, payable in equal monthly installments by bank transfer on or around the 20th day of the month. The additional allowance relates to your fixed protection and indemnifies against loss of your employer pension benefit.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What specific concerns do you have about this statement?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ben, as English is not my first language I am wondering whether this statement is correctly worded and can be included in a contract. thank you
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
What is the nature of the allowance, what is it for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it's in relation to securing fixed protection of pension benefits and receiving an allowance to compensate for loss of employer pension benefit
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
I do not see anything wrong with the clause. Broken down in parts, it states:· That you will get a fixed additional allowance· How and when it will be payable· That the allowance relates to the fixed protection· That it compensates you for your loss of your employer pension benefit So if that is what you were expecting it to do then that is that it covers. I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Ben, could you also confirm that the language re the statement is correct? Can I leave it as is or would you suggest any tweaks? Thank you
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Yes the wording is fine. It is to the point and appears to cover what you believe it is there for. So I do not see any need for further revisions - you do not want to unnecessarily complicate it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's perfect, thank you for your help. Kind regards
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome, all the best