Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I've discovered my ex partner had opened a bank account he

Customer Question

I've discovered my ex partner had opened a bank account he her own daughters name in 2012 when she was 12 years old and has used it for her own use wired hundreds of pounds from her child minding customers being paid into it she also had a tea on club card in my name as not to trash her spending cash I discovered this after moving out and having my post redirected I'm very disappointed as she always stated she had no money and made very little payments to the mortgage when we had a deed of trust in place stating
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question.
Could you confirm the details of the deed of trust, what has happened with any assets and what you require information about?