75100385

I currently have a small number of people, usually walking

Customer Question

I currently have a small number of people, usually walking dogs , that will insist on trespassing through our property rather than use the public footpath to Letcliffe park, which is nearby.
I might add at this stage that the public footpath is the shorter rout to the park.
There are private signs at each end of our lane also there are clear signs indicating the way to & from the park.
I request the persistent offenders to PLEASE USE THE PUBLIC FOOTPATH,which has no affect with the persons described, the reasonable ones usually then use the public footpath.
When challenged one of the culprits says I DON'T WISH TO GO THAT WAY, & continues as usual. I have told him that i have not much choice but to involve a solicitor to ask him to comply with my wishes, his reply is, WHATEVER.
In the past few years things got out of hand with dog fouling on our property, dog fouling bags being thrown in our garden & hedges, litter being dropped, both oportunistic & planned thefts from my garage & outbuildings so i decided that enough was enough.
One of the reasons for persuing this action is because if the general public see trespassers they think it is OK for them to follow suite ,so i think if an example is made of one of them, word will get about & hopefully deter others.
Do you think that you could help me with this problem?
I have the name & the address of the most persistent offender
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Do you know who the people are please? Would you be happy to take this to Court?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Alex,
what i had in mind was to have you send the offender, i have his name & address,a letter asking him to to use the public footpath & that if he continues to trespass to fine him accordingly with an ever increasing amount.I would only consider court action if the course of action, mentioned failed.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a contact number we can discuss on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The offenders name is*****
46, PARK AVENUE,
BARNOLDSWICK
LANCASHIRE
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you want me to call you to discuss?