12826847

The company easyJet with head office in England is not paying

Customer Question

The company easyJet with head office in England is not paying my compensation and delays the payment again and again for almost 5 months although the compensation was agreed in writing. I only receive letters of apologies. I gave them the last reminder to pay till tomorrow.
However, I have all the relevant correspondence to proof. Could you please advise me where I can file at court a claim of fraudulent behavior against easyJet?
Many greetings
Manfred Hermann
Mail:***@******.***
P.S. Please read the mail below which I wrote to the CEO of easyJet.
Attn.:
Mrs. Carolyn Mc.Call
-CEO easyJet- ***@******.***
Dear Mrs. Mc.Call,
On December 14. 2015 I wrote to you in regards ***** ***** unsettled and already over 5-month outstanding compensation with your company.
With the email dated December 15. 2015 your Executive support manager Mr. Douglas informed me, that he has escalated my claim to the financial department in order to finalize the matter. Needless to say, until today I have not received any amount on my account nor did your financial department get in touch with me.
For the record, I would like to emphasize to the fact, that my claim was already approved on August 24.2015 Ref. ID.110059398
Although payment was promised many times from your side last on October 01.2015 Ref. ID.110650253
Around the world, it is called fraud if a supplier does not deliver prepaid services and does not refund the purchase price and compensate for the damages caused.
I have proven more than sufficient patience for you to settle the already confirmed compensation of € 1,418.84 to my bank account.
Please be informed that I will file at London High court a claim of fraudulent behavior against your company should the amount of € 1,418.84 not be credited to my bank account within the next eight banking days.
Manfred Hermann
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
are you asking if you should send that?