Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

How do I contact the legal aid services commission? There is

How do I contact the legal aid services commission? There is a charge against my property and I need to know how much I owe so that I can apply for a life time mortgage to pay my ex husband his agreed share of £60.000 and pay the legal aid services commission back what I owe. I have written twice, the last one being recorded delivery and sent return to sender! Sheena
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question.
The legal services commission changed a few years ago to the legal aid agency, and the majority of their contact details have now changed. The updated contact details are:
Legal Aid Agency, Unit B8, Berkley Way, Viking Business Park, Jarrow, South Tyneside, NE31 1SF
Email:***@******.***
Telephone: 0300(###) ###-####
You should always provide your legal aid certificate number on all correspondence to ensure that it is properly allocated.
Please let me know if you have any further questions regarding this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your help.