29905560

How do i find out which companies have a charge on my house

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, do you have the title register of the house?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is that?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Ok well to find out who has a charge over your property you need to get the title of the register from the Land Registry. You can search for this here: https://eservices.landregistry.gov.uk/www/wps/portal/!ut/p/b1/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfGjzOKNjSxMDA1NjDwsjM3MDTxN3dyNDUNMjQ1MjPWDU_P0C7IdFQG9k5Tz/ Once you search for the property, you will get a list of results – select the correct property and click on Information available. You will then hopefully see one of the options is Title register. It costs £3 to get a copy of that and you can order it online and download it immediately. Once you have it you would be able to see who has a registered charge against the property. I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. If this has answered your question please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars from the top of the page. I spend a lot of time and effort answering individual queries and I am not credited for my time until you leave your rating. If you still need further help please get back to me on here and I will assist as best as I can. Many thanks.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, do you need any further assistance or are you happy with the above response? Look forward to hearing from you.