12826847

Have been offered assured tenancy (parents now deceased held

Customer Question

Have been offered assured tenancy (parents now deceased held before) but landlords have doubled the rent. Have taken to tribunal and am awaiting decision. The rent is three months in advance (no deposit was paid when we originally moved in in 1972) - am I legally bound to give 3 months notice and vice versa and at the present rent or the new agreed amount?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What the hell is happening? As I understood it I gave card details £42 and then you answered my query above? Is that not the case?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hello I will get back to you shortly with a phone call. I am on my way back from court and I will address your problem as soon as I get back, if you don't mind waiting. I won't be too long. Thank you, ***** ***** need to reply to this message
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay.
I opted out of this question in the hope somebody else would pick it up for you.
I will chase this up for you.