12826847

In my tier 1 general there are some mistakes by my accountant in previous returns

Customer Question

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got Ilr in March and last year in September I find out error and told my accountant and he accepted mistake and refilled my previous tax returns and I am still waiting from HMRC but had no reply so for
As I got indefinite leave in March don't know what to do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HMRC is saying previous tax returns are dealt by our technical team but it is in process.. Does it affect my ILR application?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In September I have declared all my earnings in my previous years and it's not updated in HMRC systems!
Please update me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 1 year ago.
hello.. i am happy to have a chat