Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

I lived in the UK all my life but own a second home in Spain.

Customer Question

I lived in the UK all my life but own a second home in Spain. Last year for the first time I spent more than 6 months in Spain. Under the Statutory Residence test I am still a UK resident but will this also
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there
Nobody take care for the time you spent here
You will become resident when you want and because you want
be resident when it becomes the best choice for you
José M spanish atorney
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I made a mistake as I was concerned about my residence status in the UK and therefore thought I was referring to and English Solicitor
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Happy to wait thank you
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I quite understand and agree to you returning the deposit