12826847

I have bankrupcty already i want to pay of debts with monery

Customer Question

i have bankrupcty already i want to pay of debts with monery from a broker.to do this i have to have solicitors,to witness my signiture. can you give me legal advice?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you give me names of solicitors so to witness my signature. Money is with a broker my first time in bankruptcy.when solicitors witness for me, bankruptcy can be cancelled .
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I will wait.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you ,I will look forward to hearing from you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?