75100385

Dear sirs; I have a problem with HSBC uk. They closed my current

Dear sirs; I have a problem with HSBC uk. They closed my current account,and send me cheque by post.i have bonds also,and some mature now.he didn't send till now.they asked me to come to london,and I did on the 5th of January to give instruction of transfer money to my another bank.sonce this date,they only transferred small portion of the amount.i have been running after them since 14december.can you help in this issue.i feel o have a strong case against HSBC
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
How much is owing please?
I am just in court so will have to call,you when I get out, what is your number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my number is *****
Calling now.Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am owing them(###) ###-####can u call pls.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.I assume you cashed the cheque and is it that HSBC are chasing?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No,they didn't transfer ;and they send only one cheque after maturity of first bond.can u give me your number to call
I will need your number, but it will be an additional service for a callAlex