12826847

I have stolen money from my employer and have additmitted

Customer Question

I have stolen money from my employer and have additmitted my guilt , I have to appear in ,magistrate court and it is my first offence what will happen to me .
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hello how much did you take?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
700 hundred pounds
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok.
What were the circumstances?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My son needed help with his rent so I sent him my wages which then left me ,to pay my own bills ,so I borrowed money , to pay my own bills and also used my overdraft, and I just couldn't catch up with the debt,I was then in ,I am divorced and live independently.
I did told my employer the truth and also any money due to me from my employer I asked them to keep which they did ,I have been honest with the police also when interviewed.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What type of work do you do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was a manager in a off licence, had worked their for 19 years,but only worked for this employer for 7 years ,my work record was excellent .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been sacked
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Were you handling cash?