13262538

My daughter and her husband are estranged

My daughter and her husband are estranged. Since mid November 2015 she has been living with my wife and I Romsey whilst he has remained in Scarborough. In September he took some jewellery without her knowledge and pawned the items. Recently my daughter gave him funds to redeem the items and return them to her and this he has failed to do. Can he be charged with Obtaining money falsely ? I await you reply Andrew *********
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youI am sorry but there are no criminal issues involved here - these are matters that will be dealt with within the financial side of divorce proceedingsPlease ask if you need further detailsClare