12826847

WE have been advised by Key Retirements that we could get more

Customer Question

WE have been advised by Key Retirements that we could get more equity from our
property so we went ahead with them.THe result has been a disaster for us since we
have not only lost the £16000 we had existing and have £1535 only equity with a
drawdown of nearly £5000.In my view their representative who sold the idea to us
should be hung, drawn and quartered but unfortunately this has been discontinued! We have all the paperwork and can visit if you think this would help - can you please
advise if we have any redress on Key Retirements for what I consider incompetence or
sharp practice.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What is it you want to achieve? How did you lose the £16k?Alex