12826847

I transferred £2500 to neighbours bank account fencing

Customer Question

I transferred £2500 to neighbours bank account for new fencing to be erected in 2014. His fence was damaged by a fallen tree from the garden of my niece's property (which I was looking after) during bad weather. Wrote me an email stating there is £393.22 surplus and asked how I would like the money returned. I didn't get in touch with him until 3 days ago.Wrote email and asked for money to be returned. neighbour replied since I did not contact him for more than 20 months, he purchased garden plants with the money owing to me, which he said were damaged by fallen tree. He told me initially he didn't want compensation for the plants as I was footing the bill for the fence -also some of the plants could be salvaged. I did not visit the site at the time as I was ill.He said he would supervise the work since I was unable to myself and I agreed.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please advise re the above.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok.
What is your question about this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. I already submitted my question , I could see it on the web page. It is about the £2500 which i handed to neighbour.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
am getting very confused. Could you call me on(###) ###-####0184 OR 07552 688 44 8 so that I could be advised via phone?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I can do that but it would be worth telling me what your question is first.
We need to ascertain whether I can help before you spend more money.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ivy question has already bee submitted. I could see it on this web page. Am I getting something wrong?.I handed £2500 to fix a damaged fence to a neighbour. there is a surplus of £393.22. He said he will refund the money in 2014. Now he has used the money to buy plants as i have not instructed him how or where to send the money. I am not good with computers. Can you call me to discuss. NOS:(###) ###-####0184 OR 07552 688 448. Thank you.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Your post above does not contain a question.
I have read the facts.
What do you want to know about this?