12826847

I have forgotten emailaddress paper work at home, iam in

Customer Question

I have forgotten emailaddress paper work at home, iam in hospital, don't know when I will be back home. Need it to sign into skipe, so I can talk and see my brother in Australia, not seen him in 28 years.
Expert:  JustAnswerKM replied 1 year ago.
Good eveningThank you for your Question.Have you contacted Skype and asked them to send you your log in details and password ***** an alternative email? You will need to complete their online enquiry form as I cannot locate any customer service telephone number? If they are unable to send you the log in details and password, do you wish to arrange for someone to pick up the paperwork from your home and deliver it to you in hospital? Where are you based in the UK?Kind regardsKM