75100385

When visiting my son and his partner in Brittany, France, where

Customer Question

When visiting my son and his partner in Brittany, France, where they have established a good restaurant/bar establishment, what health insurance provision do I need to take out to maintain that which would be available to me in the UK?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
If you are a UK citizen then all you need is a European Health Insurance card. This will cover you for whilst visiting France.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/