75100385

Clause word meaning

FAO Alex Watts

Hello from the clause below could you advise on what "or attach the property of " means.

I also agree that I, my assignees, heirs, executors, administrators, distributees, guardians, next of kin, spouse, legal representatives will not make a claim against, sue, or attach the property of any Owner or Owner’s guest/Guest in connection with any of the matters covered by the foregoing release.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.It just means if you sign whatever document it is, then you wont have a claim against the owners or land.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience