75100385

The bank blocked the appointy account asking me to get court

The bank blocked the appointy account asking me to get court order ! I have to pay the salary at the end of the month for the people who is working for my disable brother ! How to get the court order from Liverpool
Thank you very much
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Could you explain your situation a little more?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Mona
I am the appointy for my disable brother munwer and the city council haired some one to work for him and they ask me to open a bank account for him ander my name as his appointy for the fees they should pay the services and the taxi and then I will be the one who will work that allLast year the stoped paying some of the money for a while like 11 months then they backdated them so it was 11000 . The bank blocked the account after awhile cause that account is not allowed to have more then 2000 and they ask me the get court order . I called the bank try to understand but they were very unhelpful!
Can you tell me what is court order who can I get it where to start from .. and if I can do every thing by the internet as I am not in Liverpool for a whileKind regards
Mona
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wanted to put picture for the block but it didn't work
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You would need to complete form N1:http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdfYou need to ask the court for an order that the account is un-frozen.The court will set the matter down for a hearing and decide whether to make an order un-freezing the bank account.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi again
Sorry I took time because I contact the bank to ask what they need exactlyThey said
Court of protection order
Or
Short orderHow can I do that please ?
And how long does it take ?I am going to be able to pay the salary at the end of the month ?Kind regards
Mona alrefi
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ah. The Court of Protection you may need to speak to: 0300(###) ###-####oes that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes thank you very much
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I call that number from abroad ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes it should be +44(###) ###-####lexIf this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/