75100385

I have been reported anonymously to the DWP as living with

I have been reported anonymously to the DWP as living with someone for 3 years whilst claiming benefits as a single person. This is not true.Is it up to the DWP to prove the phone call correct.Do i just say nothing at the interview i have to attend.What is my best way of defending myself against this accusation.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Yes its up to the DWP to prove it. But if you have nothing to hide then you can simply put your side in interview. If you refuse to answer questions if it ever goes to Court, an adverse inference can be drawn.But I would go along, put your side and see what they have to say.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex