12826847

I need some advice on following please. SERVICES The

Customer Question

Hi I need some advice on following please.
SERVICES
The period of validity shall be 1 year, starting from till Prolongation for further years in case of both parties according to the agreement.lB-xpressed will manage following for in Germany and Austria:Bookings for TV and Guinness World Record Shows Bookings for commercials in every way ( TV, Internet, etc) Mr. awards a contract for this exclusive to b-xpressed. There shall be no other agency involved for contract negotiations concerning business deals belonging to Germany and Austria.Mr. tells b-xpressed about inquiries whilst the period of validity of this agreement.B-xpressed will manage the queries in consultation with Mr. For every deal shall be a separate contract.
PAYMENT
In consideration for services rendered, recording and the permission to broadcast the performance or commerical, THE CLIENT agrees to pay THE ARTIST the amount of not less than. -- fee, ( ) without percentage. The above mentioned amount, shall be paid cash in EURO after the show to THE ARTIST when it has finalized the performance. Otherwise the balance due will be wired to the account of the artist within 30 days after billing.. The payment of the artist depends on the payment type of the production.In addition to the above mentioned amount,
THE CLIENT agrees to pay to THE ARTIST the amount of the travel expenses, as follows: Flight Ticket (economy class) nonstop flight departure airport to the destination in Germany Hotel room including breakfast Lunch and dinner costs we will bear also during the stay During filming at the studios catering is for free Local transport from and to the airport (alternative by taxi) and if needed from and to the hotel and venue in accordance to the working schedule by shuttle of the business partner or production
INSURANCE
THE CLIENT will provide and pay for emergency medical treatment for THE ARTIST and crew only for the duration of the rehearsals and recordings.The Artist declares that he is insured by national health insurance which is guilty abroad.TAXES Each Party agrees to bear any and all taxes, which arise pursuant to this Agreement, and for which that Party is liable under corresponding applicable law.NOTICES; ADDRESSES All notices required to be made in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, will be in writing and shall be effective when personally delivered or sent via facsimile or email,confirmed in writing return receipt requested or via registered mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid to the addresses and facsimile numbers set forth below by the Parties, unless a party informs the other party in writing of a change of address and/or facsimile numbers, in which case, the notices to be in effect shall be sent to such addresses and/or facsimile numbers. For all pertaining to this Agreement, the Parties set forth as their addresses and facsimile numbers, the following
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What is it you would like to know please?Alex