12826847

I want to sue a company.but my visa will expire soon,i'm allowed

i want to sue a company.but my visa will expire soon,i'm allowed to sue them here?i mean legally,cause i don't want to have bad record on my passport
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What is the sum in question please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the money i paid for the company is just 650 pounds,but my study plan is totally ruined
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they said my new school will give me a draft cas when i'm in uk,in fact the school won't do it.i feel be cheated by my agency,i signed the contract 4 months ago.but just a few days ago they said they can't issue me the cas.now i can't apply new school now
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Do you have an address in the UK at which you can receive post?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
flat3,97 gloucester place,W1U 6JH,LONDON
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I don't need to know what it is. I just need to know that you have it.What will happen when you leave the uK?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
coz my agency said many times that my new school will give me the offer so i have withdrawn my current courses from my current school so i can apply the new school and new courses which i want to learn,so my visa curtailed from october to march the 27th,it cause many problems like i have to leave earlier which my flat contract is fixed term to october,and i have to wait until the july to apply new school
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
OK. So what address in the UK will you be able to use when you leave the UK? Don't give it to me but do you have one.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my friend's address,they study here
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok. This is a small claims court sum so it would be easy enough to sue. You can do so here www.moneyclaim.gov.uk but you do need a UK address. It doesn't have to be your address as long as post can be served upon you there and you make clear the nature of your address. It wouldn't adversely affect your passport if you did sue. Can I clarify anything for you? Jo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so it means i can stay here legally when i sue them and after I finished the case I still can apply the school in uk?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
eventhough my visa is expired
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No, it doesnt improve upon your immigration situationYou can sue from abroad and use your friend's address as correspondence but you cannot stay here to sue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thank you
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No problem and all the best. Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/