12826847

Can I find out if someone I know has had an official complaint

Customer Question

Can I find out if someone I know has had an official complaint made against her in the past,her name is ***** ***** or77 and lived in the Mersea Island area of Essex ten years ago.Thankyou
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
A complaint about what?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A complaint about noise nuisance to Neighbours perhaps,kind regards
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
OK. Why do you need to know?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been suffering at the hands of this women in many different ways,it has been what I would call like mental torture/bullying,I feel that a person doe's not just start behaving like this late in life,she has lived next door to me for nearly nine miserable years,kind regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to know because I feel in such despair now,my health has suffered and with reluctance I feel I must make a complaint about her and although I really do not want to have to go through all of this,I only want to know if this has happened to someone else, in her past,not to use against her,but to help me feel more confident about making a complaint.kind regards
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok but what would you do with that information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would not do anything with the information unless I really had no alternative,as I said it would give me the confidence to proceed,I do not want to start world war 3,just need to have some peace of mind.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the information.I am sorry but I can only give you bad news.You do not have a good reason for needing to know this information and so it will not be disclosed. You can get court orders sometimes but you need to show that you intend to use the information in the course of legal action. Put simply, you do not. You just want to know if your own personal reference. I'm very sorry but that is your position.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you,so that leads me to the conclusion,that there is something in her past which would indicate there has been a complaint made against her,and I would use this information if I had to in Court.Kind Regards
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Well, there probably has been. People like this tend to be the subject of repeated complaints.